The pandemic’s effects are impacting some countries’ entry requirements more than others. So with that in mind, we decided to create a blog on “Where to travel without quarantine this month.” In addition, we have highlighted what’s happing this month in each destination and added our best business class flight deals. Also, the latest travel advice in light of the coronavirus for each destination can be found by clicking on Entry requirements.
Fully vaccinated US citizens can travel to one of Europe’s most iconic destinations without the need to quarantine. And with Valentine’s day and carnival season falling in February, Italy as ever has it all to offer. In addition, to ski holidays in Livigno and spa breaks in Pré S. Didier, February also hosts Venice’s renowned Carnival. For cheap business class fares to Italy, click here.
- Present a negative molecular PCR test result carried out within 72 hours of arrival or a rapid antigen test result carried out within 24 hours of arrival
- An Anti-COVID 19 vaccination certificate
- A medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID dated no more than six months before departure
February in the UK sees London’s fashion week, The Chinese New Year parade, and Glasgow’s Whisky Festival come to town. And with restrictions, among the loosest in Europe, galleries and London’s famous West End will be welcoming audiences. Which makes it a perfect place Where to travel without quarantine this month. Our latest business class air travel deals to the UK can be found here.
- fully-vaccinated travelers will not be required to take a COVID-19 test before they travel to England from abroad, but are still required to purchase a COVID-19 test to take after arriving in the UK
February is one of the cheapest and less touristy times to travel to Germany. And is also Karneval season, which sees people dress up in costumes and parade through the streets of Cologne, Braunschweig, and Mainz. While skiing in the alps adds to Germany’s credentials as a great place where to travel without quarantine this month. For our best business class flight deals to Germany, click here.
- Residents of the United States who are fully vaccinated are allowed to enter Germany
Even though the weather in February will not be sun-drenched, there are still plenty of reasons to visit Spain. Including Barcelona’s Wine Week Espacio Trafalgar’s exhibition of artist Banksy. And Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya showcase of the Artistic Contributions of Gaudi. And not forgetting, of course, Barcelona’s Carnival. You can find last-minute business class flights to Spain here.
- Proof of full vaccination with the last required dose of their COVID-19 vaccine no less than 14 days, and no more than 270 days (9 months), prior to arrival in Spain
February’s weather in Dubai is considered perfect! During the day, it remains around 28 °C, while in the evening, it’s around 18 °C. Of course, this means it’s the optimal time for a safari adventure or relaxing on one of Dubai’s many pristine beaches. February also sees Emirates Airline holding a Festival of Literature, and The Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival is a real highlight in anyone’s calendar. Moreover, our best business class ticket price to Dubai can be found here.
- U.S citizens may receive a tourist visa on arrival, typically valid for 30 days
- All travelers from the US to the UAE must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result within a maximum of 72 hours before their flight
February is one of the coldest months in Turkey, so it’s a good job there are lots of indoor activities to be found. Including the world-famous Hagia Sophia Museum– the Grand Bazaar, not forgetting traditional Turkish baths. Turkey has something for every taste, so for cheap business class fares click here.
A negative COVID-19 test for individuals over the age of 12 years old who are unable to show proof of vaccination
With it being summertime, and temperatures averaging (26°C) in Cape Town, February is peak tourist season. While hiking up Table Mountain or relaxing on one of the Cape Peninsula beaches should be on everyone’s list. On the other hand, there is also Cape Town Art Fair, Franchhoek’s Summer Wine Festival, and Design Indaba Festival to enjoy. For cheap business class fares to S.Africa, click here.
- A negative COVID-19 test is required for individuals over the age of 12, unable to show proof of vaccination
So that is our list of places where travel without quarantine this month. We hope our picks have stirred the imagination and inspired you to set off for an adventure. In addition, to any of the above-mentioned destinations, our experts are here to help you find the best deals on business class air travel.