With the much-welcomed news that Asia is opening up for tourism, Skylux Travels highlights the Top Business Class Airlines Traveling to Asia 2022. Notably Singapore Airlines, United Airlines, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, and Nippon Airways. So why are they the most in-demand airlines for business class flights to Asia?
Top Business Class Airlines: Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines have just been voted the 2nd best airline in the world by Skytrax! And has reacted to the demand for travel to Asia 2022 by increasing its flight services to Japan, and India, while adding return flights to Los Angeles. In addition, here is what you can expect if you fly on Singapore Airlines business Class – A380
- A poltrona Frau seat that seamlessly reclines into a bed
- Centre seats come with a personal divider that spans the entire seat length.
- Multiple stowage compartments
- An 18” touchscreen monitor in high definition paired with noise-canceling headphones
- Over 1,000 entertainment options
- world-class meals with Book the Cook options paired with champagne and wines from the finest vineyards
Top Business Class Airlines: United Airlines
United Airlines offer a whole host of great destinations in Asia, which include: China, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Guam, and Australia. Furthermore, here are some of the United Airlines business class perks.
- Check-in counters and security lanes, and priority baggage
- Premium flat-bed seat
- premium amenity kit designed exclusively by Away
- All beverages, including beer, wine, liquor, and non-alcoholic drinks, are complimentary
Top Business Class Airlines: Japan Airlines
Japan Airlines was awarded 7th place in the world’s best airlines 2022. And while Asia has opened up for tourism, Japan Airlines has resumed its north American business class flights to Japan and Australia, Thailand and Vietnam. Here are a few reasons why Japan Airlines will be a Top Business Class Airlines Traveling to Asia 2022.
- Special check-in counter
- Priority Baggage Service
- JAL lounge access
- Fully flat bed
- La carte menu/award-winning wine list
- Amenity kit collaboratively designed with “Maison Kitsuné.”
Top Business Class Airlines: American Airlines
America Airlines, with their partners Japan Airlines, have teamed up to offer cheap business class flights to Asia, which include flights to Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, and more. Below are the reasons why they have made our list.
- Priority privileges
- Admirals Club lounges
- Fully recline into lie-flat beds
- James Beard Foundation food offerings
- In-flight WiFi
- Stream from a free library of movies, music, and TV shows
For more information, check out our dedicated blog, American Airlines’ Business Class – What To Expect Inflight.
Top Business Class Airlines: All Nippon Airways
ANA ranked an impressive 4th place in this year’s Skytrax awards for the world’s best airlines. Furthermore, ANA also picked up the award for the World’s Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness. With the news that Asia is opening up again, ANA offers flights all over Japan with an expansive network of over 130 routes. So here are a few reasons why ANA is a 5-star airline.
- Priority check-in
- ANA lounge access
- Fully flat seats
- Pre-order preferred meal
- Premium Wine Selection
So that’s Skylux Travel’s list of top business class airlines traveling to Asia 2022. Remember, whether you’re planning to travel for business or leisure, Skylux travel will find the best-value solution to enhance your experience and minimize costs. Here you can find all Skylux travels cheap business and first class flights to Asia.