The breaking news is that Australia is opening up its borders for international travelers! As a result, fully vaccinated visitors can enter OZ for the first time in two years. Therefore, we created our new blog, “Top Business Class Airlines flying to Australia 2022.” Which highlights the 5 most popular airlines, their destinations, and our best business class deals to Australia.
United Airlines Business Class Flights Australia
United Airlines is the number one choice for business class travelers flying from the US to Australia. Currently rated as a 3-star airline by Skytrax, United Airlines offers an impressive list of departures and destination points. In fact, United is the most popular airline to fly to Sydney, Papeete, and Bora Bora. In addition, when you fly business class with United Airlines, here is what you can expect:
- Priority boarding
- Check in up to two standard-sized bags free of charge
- Premium seat
- 100 channels of live television and a selection of new movie releases
- Wifi available for purchase on most aircrafts
- A wide selection of complimentary inflight beverages and food
All our business class flight deals with top business class airlines to Australia can be found here.
Fiji Airways Business Class Flights Australia
Fiji Airways is rated as 4 stars with a 5- star Covid safety rating. Notably, Fiji s is most popular with travelers flying to Nadi and Auckland. Furthermore, as one of the top business class airlines flying to Australia, here are some advantages you can look forward to:
- Dedicated check-in
- Increased baggage allowance
- Aerospace Super Diamond, fully lie-flat seats
- 3-course meal, fine wines, cocktails, and liqueurs
- Amenity kits with deluxe Pure Fiji toiletries
Cathay Pacific Business Class Flights Australia
Cathay Pacific is a 5-star airline, rated 6th in the best overall airlines by Skylux. At the present time, Cathay Pacific business class is ranked 9th while they won the best business class lounge in Asia 2021. Moreover, Cathay Pacific’s most popular destinations in Australia are Sydney and Melbourne.
Here is what you can expect when flying business class with Cathay Pacific:
- Award-winning business seats
- Fully flatbed & privacy partitions
- New business menu including international dishes
- Fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits
- Luxury Bamford amenities
- State-of-the-art touchscreen TV
Etihad Airways Business Class Flights Australia
In the World’s Top 100 Airlines 2021, Etihad Airways is 21st and 7th in Best Business Class Airlines. Significantly, Etihad also comes in 4th for best Business Class Airline Seats. And when it comes to destinations in Australia, Melbourne and Sydney are the most popular.
Here are some of the things you can expect when you fly Etihad’s business class:
- Chauffeur service
- Fully-flat bed
- ACQUA DI PARMA amenity kits
- Hundreds of hours of on-demand movies or TV shows
- A’ la carte menu
American Airlines Business Class Flights Australia
Last but by no means least in our list of the top Business Class Airlines flying to Australia 2022 is 3 star American Airlines. Unlike some airlines, we have mentioned AA is the traveler’s choice for 3 destinations, Bora Bora, Melbourne, and Papeete. Also, flights from the US to Australia qualify you for their flagship Lounge and the Admirals Club. Here is what you can expect when you fly business class with American Airlines.
- Priority check-in, security, and boarding
- Access to flagship Lounge and Admirals Club
- Fully lie-flat bed
- Free movies, TV shows, music, and games
- Multi-course meal and award-winning wines
- Shinola and D.S. & Durga amenity kit
- Caper sleep set
We hope we have inspired and informed your choice when booking business class flights to Australia. Furthermore, if you have any queries, our experts are available 24/7 to help you plan and book your perfect trip to Oz.